You are not currently logged in. Please login to create a new Master Playlist or edit your existing Master Playlists.
15 Sep '21: v22.214.171.12405 - 🥺👉👈
- Spotify used to limit playlist lengths based on a soft limit. We could request a maximum of 100 songs at a time and if we exceeded a maximum playlist length by those extra few songs then we would be okay. No longer. They have a hard limit of 10,000 songs per playlist. Existing playlists seem to be immune to the issue but we are unable to add songs to those lists or any other beyond the hard limit now. This has forced us to rework the way we add songs to your master lists. We now stop exactly at your limit. Theoretically there might be cases where we have less than your limit given excluded songs and songs to remove from a list but a subsequent scan should bring it close to your limit. We will never add more than the limit though (currently 5,000 for Basic users and 10,000 for VIP users) Issue #27
- We finally found and fixed a minor display bug that linked to an invalid page on Spotify if you clicked through to a master playlist in certain circumstances. #24
05 Feb '21: v126.96.36.19963 - Saranghae
Here's an early Valentines Day present:
Introducing: Special Playlists. These are playlists that don't actually exist on Spotify, but we let you link link to a Master Playlist anyway. Read on for more explanation as to what they are and why you should care.
- We've added the ability to link your Liked Songs to a Master Playlist. This feature was one of the first requested features since the release of 2.0 so it's nice to finally get it done. Thanks for your patience! (Issue: #6)
- We've also added 3 new Special Playlists that are normally completely hidden from a user in the Spotify apps. Because we can access the Spotify backend, we can get access to your top tracks over certain periods. We use this to give you access to your Top played tracks of the last 4 weeks, 6 months, and all time. You can exclude these from a Master Playlist to keep it fresh, or include them to populate it with the very best of your library. Enjoy!
- Hopefully we've fixed some caching issues reported by a chrome-mobile user that was suffering from cached data thanks to chrome's data saver functionality. We now instruct the browser not to cache the variables on the playlist editor page. All images, and scripts should still be cached as it was before. Time will tell if this solves it entirely though... Please report your experience on the github issue if you continue to see any adverse effects: Issue #23
Planned but deferred
We wanted to include these features in this major release, but would rather release these features sooner than making you wait until all of them are done.
- The ability to follow/anti-follow an artist. #12
- The ability to support podcasts in master playlists.
12 Jan '21: v188.8.131.5215 - ⌚
- Just a minor update to fix an out-of-bounds error on the manual queue button once we changed the DB field to TIMESTAMP from DATETIME. Clicking the queue for refresh button should now set the last update date to one second past Jan 1, 1970 instead of one second past Jan 1, 0000.